Costanza Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) is a family owned and operated Real Estate Management and Investment Firm.
Costanza Enterprises, Inc. is based in Rochester, NY and was founded by Angelo A. Costanza in 1971. CEI is engaged in owning, managing and developing residential and commercial real estate. Prior to January 2007, its activities were confined to Rochester, NY, but since that time, it has broadened its asset base. Our current portfolio of holdings includes properties in Rochester, NY, as well as investments in multiple other states: Texas, Florida, Indiana, Tennessee, and Georgia. It has been a leader in the Rochester, NY market and was the first developer to convert a 14 story commercial office building into loft apartments back in 2003.
James A. Costanza
Graduate of St. Lawrence University. Active in corporate activities since 1985. Currently President and Managing Partner of CEI.
- 1995 - Present: President / Managing Partner of Costanza Enterprises, Inc.
- 1994 - Present: Manager of Costanza Farm Fund
- Founder / Investor: OnCell Systems, as well as 20+ local startups
- 2004 - Present: Board Trustee - Nazareth College
- 2004 - Present: Manager - Costanza Family Foundation
- 2011 - 2016: Chairman, Board of Trustees - Nazareth College
- 2018 - Present: Board Member - Rochester Prep Charter School
- 2012 - Present: Board Member - Rochester Management Inc.
- 2005 - 2015: Treasurer - Rochester Downtown Development Corp.
- 2007 - 2013: Board Member - Rochester Economic Development Corp.
- 2005: Transition Team Member - Duffy Administration
Andrew A. Costanza
Cumlaude Graduate of Hamilton College and the American University's Washington College of Law, with involvement in the corporate activities since 1988. Currently Vice President of CEI and in-house counsel.
Christene M. Bootes
Graduate of St. John Fisher College with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Employed with Costanza Enterprises, Inc since 1995.
- Thirty years experience in Real Estate, Property and Asset management.
- Currently Chief Operating Officer / Controller with Costanza Enterprises, Inc.