Costanza Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) is a family owned and operated Real Estate Management and Investment Firm.
CEI is engaged in owning, managing and developing residential and commercial real estate. Our portfolio of holdings includes properties in Rochester, NY, as well as investments in multiple other states: Florida, Indiana, Tennessee, and Georgia.
James A. Costanza
Graduate of St. Lawrence University. Active in corporate activities since 1985. Currently President and Managing Partner of CEI.
- 1995 - Present: President / Managing Partner of Costanza Enterprises, Inc.
- 1994 - Present: Manager of Costanza Farm Fund
- Founder / Investor: OnCell Systems, as well as 20+ local startups
- 2004 - Present: Board Trustee - Nazareth College
- 2004 - Present: Manager - Costanza Family Foundation
- 2011 - 2016: Chairman, Board of Trustees - Nazareth College
- 2018 - Present: Board Member - Rochester Prep Charter School
- 2012 - Present: Board Member - Rochester Management Inc.
- 2005 - 2015: Treasurer - Rochester Downtown Development Corp.
- 2007 - 2013: Board Member - Rochester Economic Development Corp.
- 2005: Transition Team Member - Duffy Administration
Andrew A. Costanza
Cumlaude Graduate of Hamilton College and the American University's Washington College of Law, with involvement in the corporate activities since 1988. Currently Vice President of CEI and in-house counsel.
Christene M. Bootes
Graduate of St. John Fisher College with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Employed with Costanza Enterprises, Inc since 1995.
- Thirty years experience in Real Estate, Property and Asset management.
- Currently Chief Operating Officer / Controller with Costanza Enterprises, Inc.